The prenatal plans are divided into the three trimesters of pregnancy. Exercises begin to reduce in intensity as you move through the different trimesters, to allow for a growing bump.
Articles in this section
- Was there a collaboration with a medical professional for these plans?
- What is the difference between these guides and the guides already in the app?
- How do the plans change over the weeks during pregnancy?
- How do the plans change over the weeks during the postnatal phase?
- Should I workout if I haven’t had adequate sleep?
- Can I workout if I’m new to exercise?
- Will the plan address issues with Diastasis Recti?
- Will the plan address any issues with pelvic floor dysfunction?
- How many times per week should I exercise?
- Do I need to ‘eat for two’ while I’m pregnant & exercising?