The purpose of this guide is to work with the post natal body as it heals, in preparation for resuming more intense exercise. During the postnatal phase, the focus is on primarily the body for the new dynamics of family life, as well as recovery after birth. Fat loss may be a result of this but isn’t the main focus.
Articles in this section
- Was there a collaboration with a medical professional for these plans?
- What is the difference between these guides and the guides already in the app?
- How do the plans change over the weeks during pregnancy?
- How do the plans change over the weeks during the postnatal phase?
- Should I workout if I haven’t had adequate sleep?
- Can I workout if I’m new to exercise?
- Will the plan address issues with Diastasis Recti?
- Will the plan address any issues with pelvic floor dysfunction?
- How many times per week should I exercise?
- Do I need to ‘eat for two’ while I’m pregnant & exercising?