This is a good indication of the body telling you to slow down and can happen after any activity such as walking or being stood for longer than usual. Listen to your body and take a few days extra rest where possible.
Articles in this section
- Was there a collaboration with a medical professional for these plans?
- What is the difference between these guides and the guides already in the app?
- How do the plans change over the weeks during pregnancy?
- How do the plans change over the weeks during the postnatal phase?
- Should I workout if I haven’t had adequate sleep?
- Can I workout if I’m new to exercise?
- Will the plan address issues with Diastasis Recti?
- Will the plan address any issues with pelvic floor dysfunction?
- How many times per week should I exercise?
- Do I need to ‘eat for two’ while I’m pregnant & exercising?